Almost

I'm hoping that a photo of pretty fabric may almost make up for my sudden and prolonged absence. 
 Sandi Henderson's Meadow Sweet (2009) and Farmer's Market (2008) lines. I've been intentionally gathering these from far and wide, because I have designed something I think they will be perfect for.  Stay tuned. ;o)
It's been more months than I care to count since I last posted and lots has been happening.  Almost too much to keep track of. ;o) The biggest news and most pressing is that we are moving!  Just a matter of a few weeks now before we hit the road heading west, back through the Rockies.  Exciting for sure, but as you can imagine, also a very busy time.

Sorting, cleaning and packing.  It feels endless! ;o)  The good/bad news is that I'm almost finished with packing up my sewing room.  Whew.  What an undertaking!  I have loved having this dedicated space for my sewing and hope to set up something similar in our new place.  First things, first though.  Must finish packing!


These are the last shelves in my sewing room that need to be packed up.  Almost there!

Everything is packed up from all the shelves and drawer units, except for the fabric in view.

It's looking a little bare, isn't it?

We're almost ready for the next big adventure and in case I disappear again, know that I'll be back.  Almost before you know it. ;o)

Comments

  1. wow big changes for you there.......goodluck with the packing........and hope you find s great spot in your new home fore your sewing......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you Katherine! Moving is good and bad; I like the change but it's a huge job. I wish you good luck and hope that your new home is as you like and that you have soon your sewing room ready to start! x Teje

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck to you in the move. It's hard work and not much fun, but you'll be settled soon and your new place will become "home." Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whew! Moving is lots of work. I remember the post you did re:the evolution of your seeing room. It was very inspirational! I hope your move goes smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that's big news! I hope everything goes smoothly for you, and that you keep some fabric close by for fondling purposes when life gets stressful and you need something sewy to meditate over ;) Keep us posted :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is nice to hear from you, Katherine! As I can see, you are really ready for new adventures. So, good luck!!! :) I will be waiting for new post :) Jola

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had been in my thoughts..wondering whether everything was okay? Good luck by the move; it's always both a physical and emotional upheaval! And don't worry, we will be here when you settle into your new home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exciting news! Hope the move goes well. And welcome to the West!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck moving and I hope that you will find a wonderful new sewing space in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck moving! I hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many beautiful posts ... A joy to visit. You always sew me something good!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just so you know, you've been missed! It's been a month, are you all moved?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Go ahead...say something! Got a question for me? Ask it! I can't wait to hear from you... so start writing... and thanks in advance for letting me know you're sharing in my online adventures. Hugs and happiness to you!